In this article I will explain How we can add our personal or company email to gmail app.
Gmail App is the one of the standard app coming along with all android device. First open the gmail app from your mobile device and follow the steps.
- Click on the menu bar (three lines in the left top corner).
- From the menu item click on the setting tab.
- In the bottom of the setting item we can see the Add new tab click on that.
- Click on other tab
- Enter your personal email id
- Then click on manual setup
- Select personal pop3
- Enter your email password
- Now we have to enter the Incoming server setting. Username and password will automatically come. For server we have to obtain from email provider In my case it is mail. mydomaun.com
- As our mail is private mail the certificate not valid error will come, So go to advance and click on proceed any way.
- If everything is ok it will ask for outgoing server setting. If the previous step is not ok. then there will be different certificate option you can try with different certificate.)
- If we are using the same incoming server for sending mail then just we can click on the next. otherwise we have to change the outgoing server setting and then click next. if there is any issues then do as explained in the step 11. It is finish . It will ask for your display name also in the last step
If any more details required please put comment. I will reply to you
Thanks for reading